The list below consists of mainly external events, relevant for EU4OceanObs and involving the participation of the EU action coordinators of the GEO Blue Planet Initiative and/or G7 Future of the Seas & Oceans Initiative.
10th EuroGOOS International Conference
3 Oct 2023 - 5 Oct 2023
Key priorities of the conference:
- Analysing the state of the art and defining emerging priorities in operational oceanography;
- Advancing the European Ocean Observing System Framework for the sustainability of in situ observations and European integration;
- Towards a seamless forecasting of the ocean;
- Strengthening the responsiveness of European operational oceanography to policy and governance needs;
- Fostering engagement of all users and stakeholders to co-design the European operational oceanography;
- Promoting diversity, equity and inclusiveness in oceanography and ocean science;
- Integrating European operational oceanography into the global context.
More information on the programme and to register available here: https://marineinstitute.clr.events/event/133655#
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 16 April 2023